Shutterstock’s Team Experience provides a robust experience for team collaboration. Team account admins can invite and remove users and manage plans. Read on for information on some of the features offered.
How can team admins invite new users?
Shutterstock’s Team Experience offers each team member a unique login and gives the team admin the ability invite new members to join the team, up to the number allotted when the plan was originally purchased. Here’s how an admin can invite new users:
1. Click “My Account” in the upper right corner of the Shutterstock site, then choose “Account Details.”
2. Click “Team” in the left-hand menu. This will take you to your team dashboard.
3. From your team dashboard, click “Invite” and enter the recipient’s email address and full name (optional).
NOTE: If the user has a Shutterstock account, they’ll be able to join the team through their current account. If they’re not yet a Shutterstock user, they’ll be able to easily sign up before accepting the invite.
After inviting a user, you can click “Remove” to either cancel the invite if it’s still in “pending” status or remove the user from the team if they’ve already accepted.
How do new users accept invitations to join a team?
It’s easy to accept an invitation to join a team. Here’s how:
1. After an admin invites you to join, you’ll receive an email with a link to get started.
2. From the email, click “Start Here” to begin.
3. If you’re an existing customer: log into the account associated with the email used to send the invitation.
If you’re a new customer: click “Create your free account” using the email address used to receive the invitation.
3. After logging in, you’ll be asked to enter your name.
4. After doing so and clicking “Join now” you’ll see your account page and a welcome banner at the top, and you'll be ready to start using your new team plan!
If you have any questions about your team account, don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager or contact our customer care team!