Shutterstock Editor makes it easy to optimize your designs for many popular websites and uses. You can create content for Facebook and LinkedIn, among others, and for presentations and email headers.
Here’s the full list of available presets:
- Facebook Image/Link/Cover/Story
- Instagram Post/Story
- Twitter Post/Header
- Pinterest Post
- Email Header
- Presentation Wide
- E-book Cover
- LinkedIn Post
To use a preset size:
- Click here to open a new design (you’ll need to be logged into your Shutterstock account)
- You’ll see a module with some popular preset size options. Select one, or click “Create custom size”, which will open a blank canvas.
- At this point, you can select from the left-hand bar “Preset Sizes” and choose from a wider variety of options.
- Mouse over the one you want and click the Select button to apply it.
- At this point, you can start adding content to your design.
After you select a preset size and start adding content, it’s not too late to change your mind. You can always head back to the “Preset Sizes” menu and choose a new one. Your design will be converted to the new size. Some manual adjustment of existing elements may be needed.
Watch it from start to finish: