- While the administrators and moderators of the forums made available to Shutterstock Contributors monitor many of the messages posted, it is impossible to review every message. Shutterstock will take reasonable steps to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible after receipt of written notice of the presence of such material, if Shutterstock determines that such material is unsuitable for the forums.
- You acknowledge that all posts made to the Shutterstock forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the views of Shutterstock, its officers, directors or employees or of any administrators, moderators or the webmaster (except for posts by those people). Neither Shutterstock, the webmaster nor any of the forum administrators will be liable, under any circumstances, for the content of any messages posted in the forum by other parties.
- You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time in the exercise of their discretion.
- As a forum user you agree that the personal information provided by you may be stored in a database maintained on servers owned and/or controlled by Shutterstock.
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold Shutterstock harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, demand, action, cost and expense (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) resulting from claims made against Shutterstock by any third party, including any governmental agency, which arises out of or in connection with your use of the Shutterstock forums.