In the beginning of 2018, the Content Marketing Institute reported that 91% of B2B marketers and 86% of B2C marketers are using content marketing as a part of their strategies. Want to know more about the state of content marketing in 2018? We break down the stats with this simple infographic.
It’s clear that businesses everywhere are going all in on making content marketing. But, despite the increasing adoption of content marketing tactics, some business are still unsure of its value and importance. If your company hasn’t fully bought in or if you’re looking for impactful stats about content marketing, we’ve got you covered. Check out our infographic below for the top 10 content marketing stats you need to know this year.
Want more tips from professionals on branding and content marketing? Check out these articles:
- How Businesses Create Algorithm-Friendly Instagram Content
- How the Global Freelance Economy Can Help Scale Content Creation
- Your Guide to Driving Conversion Rates with Authentic Social Content
- Rebranding 101: What to Know Before Starting a Brand Refresh
- Why Your Marketing Strategy Needs Agile Content Creation
Top image via SFIO CRACHO.