Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BEIJING-AUGUST 2010: A soldier guards the main entrance of Tiananmen Gate Of Heavenly Peace, monument of the revolution on august 15, 2010 in Beijing, China.
BEIJING - 5 MARCH: close-up of portrait of chairman Mao hanging on 5 March 2010 in Beijing, China. The portrait is exhibited here to honor Mao who lead the war against the Japanese and the Kuomintang
BEIJING - NOVEMBER 14: Forbidden City southern gate at night on November 14, 2012 in Beijing, China. The balcony with Mao's portrait on Tian-An-Men square is a symbol of PRC.
BEIJING - MARCH 11:Chinese soldiers march in Tiananmen square on March 11 2009 in Beijing,China.It's the third largest square in the world and important site in Chinese history
BEIJING - MARCH 11:Chinese soldier stands guard in front of a portrait of Mao Zedong in Tiananmen square on March 11 2009 in Beijing,China. Chairman Mao Zedong is still being worshiped all over China.
BEIJING - APRIL 2: Monument in front of Mao's Mausoleum on Tiananmen Square, China on April 2, 2010. Mao's body was embalmed and the construction of a mausoleum began shortly after his death.
BEIJING, CHINA, CIRCA 1966: The stamp shows Mao Zedong in uniform, standing on the Tiananmen Tower, receiving the Red Guards, at the beginning of the Cultural Revolution, circa 1966, Beijing, China
BEIJING - JULY 1: a soldier stands guard in front of a portrait of Mao on July 1, 2010 in Beijing, China. Chairman Mao Zedong is still being worshipped all over China.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.