SIEM REAP - MARCH 21: Many tourist visited East Mebon in Siem Reap, Cambodia on March 21, 2012.East Mebon is a 10th Century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva and honors the parents of the king.
- Image ID:99153251
- Copyright: Johnson76
- Editorial Credit: Johnson76 / Shutterstock.com
Editorial Use Only.
Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited.
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Do more with Shutterstock
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Edit images for free with Shutterstock Editor
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?