Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Isolated photo of Robert E. Lee, the commander of the Confederate forces at Gettysburg
Double barrel cannon from the civil war isolated on white
Sunset view of the statue of Andrew Jackson at Manassas Civil War battlefield where the Bull Run battle was fought. Henry House is in the middleground. The statue was acquired for the nation in 1940
Sunset view of the old cannons in a line at Manassas Civil War battlefield where the Bull Run battle was fought. 2011 is the sesquicentennial of the battle
Maps of the battlefield of Antietam, 1862 from Atlas to Accompany the Official Records of the Union & Confederate Armies, 1861 - 1865
Civil War Cannon Manassas National Battlefield Park Virginia
Civil War action as lone Soldier drops to knees to meet his fate as smoke from Muskets rises
The old stone house in the center of the Manassas Civil War battlefield site near Bull Run
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.