Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
USSR - CIRCA 1984: A stamp printed in USSR shows portrait of Maurice Bishop (1944-1983), Grenada Prime Minister, circa 1984
GRENADA - CIRCA 1976: A stamp printed in Grenada, shows Albert Einstein, circa 1976
GRENADINES OF GRENADA - CIRCA 1978: A stamp printed in Grenada from the "75th anniversary of First Zeppelin Flight" issue shows Liechtenstein Zeppelin stamp, 1931, circa 1978.
GRENADA - CIRCA 1976: A stamp printed in Grenada from the "Flora and Fauna " issue shows an Orange rumped agouti, circa 1976.
GRENADA - CIRCA 1976: A post stamp printed in Grenada shows a painting of grenadines, circa 1976
GRENADA - CIRCA 1977: A stamp printed in Grenada shows draw by artist Touloise-Lautrec - The clown Cha-U-Kao at the Moulin Rouge, circa 1977
GRENADINES OF GRENADA - CIRCA 1975: A stamp printed in Grenada from the "Bicentenary of American Revolution (1976)" 1st issue shows Paul Revere's ride, circa 1975.
GRENADINES OF GRENADA - CIRCA 1975: A stamp printed in Grenada shows Battle of Bunker Hill, with inscription and name of series "American Revolution Bicentenary 1776 - 1976", circa 1975
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.