Dating from 2nd Century BCE, the Tower of David is so named because Byzantine Christians believed the site to be the palace of King David. The current structure dates from the 1600's.
- Image ID: 96572869
- Copyright: Sean Pavone
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?