Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BERLIN, GERMANY - APRIL 15: Former bordercross checkpoint "Point Charlie" in Berlin on April 14, 2012. It's the best-known Berlin Wall crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 21: Actors Charlie Sheen attends the 'Platoon' Screening at the Palais during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 21, 2006 in Cannes, France
BERLIN - JANUARY 27: Checkpoint Charlie, on January 27, 2011 in Berlin, Germany. Checkpoint Charlie famous passage between the West and East Berlin during the Cold War.
BERLIN - MAY 11: Checkpoint Charlie on May 11, 2010 in Berlin, Germany. During the Cold War it was a crossing point between East and West Berlin.
BERLIN - JULY 31: Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin was the crossing point Between East and West Berlin sectors during the Cold War on July 31, 2012 in Berlin. Is now a touristic landmark in Berlin
BERLIN, GERMANY - APRIL 14: Former bordercross checkpoint "Point Charlie" in Berlin on April 14, 2012. It's the best-known Berlin Wall crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War.
LONDON - JUNE 5: The Queen's carriage procession makes its way to Buckingham Palace during the Jubilee on June 5, 2012 in London, England, UK. The diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of the Queen's reign
MONGOLIA - 25 JULY: The senior Mongolian horseman in traditional clothing with golden eagles during the festival of name "The Golden Eagle Festival" July 25, 2011, Mongolia - desert
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.