Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA, SPAIN - MAY 23: Montjuic Communications Tower on May 23, 2010 in Barcelona, Spain. This tower was built for the Olympic Games in 1992.
SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, SPAIN - SEPTEMBER 13: The Tenerife Opera House on September 13, 2009 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. Designed by Calatrava it is a symbol of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
BARCELONA - DECEMBER 16: The facade of the house Casa Battlo (also could the house of bones) designed by Antoni GaudiÃ?Â?Ã?Â with his famous expressionistic style on December 16, 2011 Barcelona, Spain
SEVILLE,SPAIN -JUNE 15: Metropol Parasol in Plaza de la Encarnacion on June 15, 2012 Seville,Spain It was designed by J Mayer-Hermann in 2011 and claims to be the largest wooden structure in the world
BARCELONA - FEBRUARY 18: The facade of the house Casa Battlo (also could the house of bones) designed by Antoni Gaudi with his famous expressionistic style on February 18, 2011 Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - OCTOBER 13: Facade of Casa Battlo on October 13, 2011 in Barcelona, Spain. Casa Battlo is designed by the famous architect Antonio Gaudi.
BARCELONA - DECEMBER 16: The roof of the house Casa Battlo (also could the house of bones) designed by Antoni GaudiÃ?Â?Ã?Â with his famous expressionistic style on December 16, 2011 Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, DEC 9. Gaudi Chimneys at Casa Mila (also called La Pedrera) on Dec 9, 2009 in Barcelona. Terrace of the Casa Mila, with chimneys shaped anthropomorphic soldiers, created by Gaudi.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.