Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
vintage one dollar bill series 1912
One dollar banknote - portrait of President George Washington.
BEIJING - JANUARY 30: A chocolate-made one hundred dollars note is on display at the World Chocolate Dream Park on January 30, 2010 in Beijing, China.
Old money bank notes
Various early American currency including one two three dollar bills 10 cents and fifty cent paper money
ATLANTA, GA - JULY 27: Closeup of two women's hands exchanging money at a vendor booth at the 3rd Annual Atlanta Ice Cream Festival in Piedmont Park, on July 27, 2013 in Atlanta.
ZIMBABWE - JULY 1: The one hundred billion dollars bill issued by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe due to the economy crisis, July 1, 2008 in Zimbabwe.
Portrait of U.S. statesman, inventor, and diplomat Benjamin Franklin as he looks on one hundred dollar bill obverse. Clipping path included.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.