ALLAHABAD, INDIA - AUGUST 10: An unidentified holy man arrives to the Ganges on August 10, 2011 in Allahabad, India. This city represents the sacred union of the rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati.
- Image ID:90517825
- Copyright: Matyas Rehak
- Editorial Credit: Matyas Rehak / Shutterstock.com
Editorial Use Only.
Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited.
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?