Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Huge water turbine generators. Hydroelectric power-plant. Interior
Time exposure of the spillway overflow on the Kananaskis Dam, Alberta, Canada
Lake Cap-de-Long in French Hautes-Pyrenees, At an elevation of 2161 m its 130 deap. Its created by grate dam used for hydroelectric energy station.
The power station at the Bhumibol Dam in Thailand. The dam is situated on the Ping River and has a capacity of 13,462,000,000 cubic
power generating equipment at a large hydro electric dam on a river
Seven power generators at Hoover Dam
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.