The Palace of Catalan Music is a concert hall designed in the Catalan modernista style by the architect Lluis Domenech i Montaner. It was built between 1905 and 1908. Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Image ID:82146211
- Copyright: Toniflap
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Do more with Shutterstock
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Edit images for free with Shutterstock Editor
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?