Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
SWEDEN - CIRCA 1983: a stamp printed by Sweden shows image of famous Swedish musicians from ABBA band, circa 1983.
HEBY, SWEDEN - DECEMBER 16:unidentified people in Santa Lucia at christmas celebration in Heby church on December 16, 2012 in Heby Sweden
Stockholm, Sweden - CIRCA JULY 2013. Trade in traditional Swedish food in the central city market
STOCKHOLM, Sweden - JUNE 8: Princess Madeleine and Chris O´Neill ride in a carriage on the way to Riddarholmen after their wedding in Slottskyrkan. June 8, 2013, Stockholm, Sweden
BANGKOK - MAY 5: , People shop at Ikea , Mega Bangna on May 5, 2013. Founded in Sweden in 1943, Ikea is the world's largest furniture retailer.
MALMO-JUN 14: IKEA Malmo Store on Jun. 14, 2010 in Malmo(Malmo), Sweden. The company is the world's largest furniture retailer. Founded in Sweden in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad.
STOCKHOLM - MAY 29: Shopping street on May 29, 2010 in Stockholm, Sweden. Stockholm is the top shopping destination in Scandinavia and the largest city in Sweden with metro population of 2.1 million.
KYIV, UKRAINE - JUNE 15: Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Sweden looks on during UEFA UERO 2012 game against England on June 15, 2012 in Kyiv, Ukraine
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.