Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
LONDON-OCTOBER 06: People walking in front of Covent Garden Station and the London Underground sign on October 6th 2009. Covent Garden is visited by thirty million tourists each year.
LONDON – SEPTEMBER 24: A London Open-top Sightseeing Bus Tour is parked near the Horse Guard Building on September 24, 2011 in London, England. London attracts approximately 30 million international visitors per year.
LONDON - JULY 24. The Embracing Couple by Paul Day at 'the Meeting Place' greets passengers in preparation for London Olympic 2012 at St Pancras International Railway Station. July 24, 2011.
LONDON - SEPTEMBER 21: The large Dent clock greets travelers from Europe in St Pancras Station on September 21, 2011. Passengers arriving for the 2012 Olympics see this traditional clock.
LONDON - SEPTEMBER 21: The Meeting Place greets travelers from Europe in St Pancras Station on September 21, 2011. Passengers arriving for the 2012 Olympics are met with this statue erected in 2007.
LONDON - JULY 29. Transport for London have announced that the famous 'Bullseye' logo will also be used for other transportation systems in the capital July 29, 2009
LONDON - NOVEMBER 11: London Sightseeing bus approaching Westminster on November 11, 2009, London, UK. Open-top tour bus with audio guide is the great way see the London's major sights in short time.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.