Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
TORONTO - AUGUST 15: Pearson International Airport. One of largest and busiest airport in the world. About 1100 planes take off or land in a day. As seen August 15, 2013 in Toronto, Canada
A Big Tour Bus Isolated on White
SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIA - MAY 26, 2013: White Volvo 9900 interurban coach at the city street.
LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 21, 2014: Travellers waiting at a bus stop made of toy Lego bricks. The sculpture was created from the toy bricks outside Hamley's toy shop to mark 200 years of London buses.
BARCELONA, SPAIN - OCTOBER 20: Tourist bus in Barcelona, Spain on October 20, 2010. Barcelona City Tour is a new official touristic bus service that shows the city with an audio guide.
LONDON - SEPTEMBER 28. The new London Routemaster hybrid double deck bus with three doorways and two staircases accommodates 80 passengers; September 28, 2013, in Whitehall, London, UK.
ZHANGYE, CHINA -OCTOBER 19:The tourist bus visiting Danxia landform on October 19, 2013 in Zhangye, China. Danxia landform is formed from red sand stones and conglomerates of largely Cretaceous age.
SINGAPORE-SEPTEMBER 27: SBS bus travel on the Singapore's Chinatown on September 27, 2013 in Singapore. SBS Transit Limited is a of the largest public transport operator in Singapore.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.