Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
World Trade Center September 11, 2001
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 11 - Clouds of smoke rise from fires at the World Trade Center Towers as a result of terrorist attack on September 11, 2001. Photographed 9:54 am in Lower Manhattan.
NEW YORK - AUGUST 6: Freedom Tower in Lower Manhattan on August 6, 2013. One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and the third-tallest building in the world
NEW YORK - JULY 4: Freedom Tower and the World Financial Center on July 4th, 2013. One World Trade Center is the America's tallest building - and an indelible New York landmark.
NEW YORK - OCTOBER 24: Lower mahattan and One World Trade Center or Freedom Tower on October 24, 2013 in New York City, New York.is the primary building of the new World Trade Center complex
NEW YORK CITY - AUGUST 07: The World Trade Center Tower One is the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere in Lower Manhattan on August 07, 2013 in New York City, NY.
JERSEY CITY, NEW JERSEY - SEPTEMBER 11: Tribute in Light memorial on September 11, 2013 in Jersey City, New Jersey.
World Trade Towers, New York City, NY
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.