Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Catrigg Force is an absolute gem. The waterfall is hidden from view in a small secluded copse one mile upstream of Stainforth village.
Ripley Castle in Spring, North Yorkshire
Almscliffe Crag, West Yorkshire, sunrise
The Arthington Viaduct over the River Wharfe at dawn
Early morning train speeding across the Arthington Viaduct at dawn
First light over Almscliffe Cragg, Yorkshire Dales
First light - over the River Wharfe at the Arthington Viaduct
The Railway Viaduct over the river Nidd at Knaresborough
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?