Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NEW YORK CITY -MARCH 25: Times Square, featured with Broadway Theaters and animated LED signs, is a symbol of New York City and the United States, March 25, 2012 in Manhattan, New York City. USA.
HACKBERRY - AUGUST 3: Hackberry General Store with a 1957 red Corvette car in front on August 3, 2012 in Hackberry , Arizona, USA. Hackberry General Store is a popular museum of old Route 66
TUCUMCARI, NM - JULY 11: Blue Swallow Motel and old car on Historic Route 66 on July 11, 2011 in Tucumcari, NM. The Blue Swallow has been serving travelers along the Mother Road since 1939.
HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 8, 2011 - Hollywood sign on Santa Monica mountains in Los Angeles October 8, 2011 in Los Angeles, USA.Originally created as advertisement for real estate development.
SELIGMAN - AUGUST 3: Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive-In on August 3, 2012 in Seligman, Arizona. Delgadillo's Snow Cap Drive-In is a historic small restaurant along Route 66, built in 1953
NEW YORK CITY - DEC 28: Times Square ,is a busy tourist intersection of neon art and commerce and is an iconic street of New York City and America, December 28th, 2011 in Manhattan, New York City.
SELIGMAN - JUL 13: The Historic Seligman Sundries on July 13, 2011 in Seligman, AZ on Historic Route 66. Built in 1904, today, Seligman Sundries is Seligman's only gourmet coffee bar and gift shop.
NEW YORK CITY - JUN 27: NYPD Police officer in NYC on June 27, 2012. The New York City Police Department (NYPD), established in 1845, is the largest municipal police force in the United States.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.