Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Cellulite versus smooth skin
Old skin anatomy characterized by presence of age spots and wrinkles caused by loss of collagen fibers, atrophy of epidermis and blood vessels
Old skin anatomy characterized by presence of age spots and wrinkles caused by atrophy of dermis (collagen fibers), epidermis, and blood supply
Laser Skin Resurfacing
VECTOR - Human Skin Cross-Section
Formation of skin acne and pimples
Human Skin Cross-Section, vector illustration - Useful for Education, Hospitals and Clinics
Formation of skin blackhead and whitehead
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.