Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Corrupted young businessman accepting some money from a crook
the man gently takes a bribe isolated on white background
Dirty money grasped by a business man behind his back
Businessman putting an envelope in his jacket pocket - concept of bribe
Giving a bribe into a pocket, horizontal shot (Dollar banknotes)
Stack of used large denomination US dollar bills sticking out of a plain manila brown envelope as a metaphor for under the table cash bribery and illegal hush money corruption in dramatic light
Man in a putting money in his pocket. Isolated over white
Handshake with money isolated on white background
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.