A man makes a move on a on a local Beijing Chinese chess game board. Xiangqi, also known as Chinese chess, is an ancient board game played all over the world.
- Image ID: 69255487
- Copyright: robert paul van beets
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?