Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
LONDON- JAN 2: Famous savoy hotel, reopened after multi million pound facelift. JAN 2, 2011 in LONDON.
SINGAPORE - November 27: Visitors walking at the Ancient Egypt on November 27, 2011 in Singapore. Ancient Egypt it is part of themed zone at the Universal Studios Singapore theme park.
PORT AVENTURA, SPAIN - APRIL 13: Port Aventura theme park in April 13, 2011 in Salou, Spain. Sesame Street theme for the younger visitors of the park.
LAS VEGAS, USA - JANUARY 7: A neon sign welcomes visitors to the New York, New York Resort and Casino, a recreation of NYC in the Nevada desert on Jan. 7, 2013 in Las Vegas.
DUOBA-CHINA-SEPT. 12, 2011. Elderly on Sept. 12, 2011 in Duoba. By 2015, Chinas 60+ population is currently over 200 million. By the middle of the century China will have 438 million senior citizens.
LONDON, UK-JULY 11: A 1901 Horse Drawn Garden Seat Omnibus parades in front of dignitaries and visitors , in the annual Cart Marking Ceremony. July 11, 2012 in London UK.
LONDON, UK-JULY 11: A Leyland DAF, RLC Bomb Disposal Vehicle parades in front of dignitaries and visitors, in the annual Cart Marking Ceremony. July 11, 2012 in London UK.
LONDON, UK-JULY 11: A 1962 Routemaster bus is marked with a year brand in the annual Cart Marking Ceremony, watched by dignitaries and visitors in the Guildhall yard. July 11, 2012 in London UK.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.