Bamboo grove in Arashiyama in Kyoto, Japan near the famous Tenryu-ji temple. Tenryuji is a Zen Buddhist temple which means temple of the heavenly dragon and is a World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Image ID:62101711
- Copyright: kazu
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?