Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
A home heavily damaged by an F2 tornado that swept through Oregon Twp in Lapeer County, MI on March 15, 2012. The house was lifted from its foundation. This photo was taken the next day.
JOPLIN, MO TORNADO ON MAY 21, 2011 DEVASTATES CITY, ST JOHNS HOSPITAL IN BACKGROUND
FAR ROCKAWAY, NY - NOVEMBER 4: Destroyed beach house in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy on November 4, 2012 in Far Rockaway, NY
FAR ROCKAWAY, NY - NOVEMBER 4: Destroyed beach houses in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy on November 4, 2012 in Far Rockaway, NY
Stormy ocean, abstract natural backgrounds for your design
Entry of Douro River harbor on the first big storm of the year; Wind gusts reach 140/150 Km; photo taken on Jan. 19, 2013.
demolished building with debris and rubble
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.