Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
MONTREAL - NOVEMBER 19: The new polymer twenty dollar bill, which is the most widely used bank note in the country, is pictured on November 19, 2012 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
BANGKOK - JUNE 9: Tourist exchange rates at a streetside booth as the Thai Baht falls for the 7th week on June 9, 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Baht has fallen rapidly as foreign investors cash out.
BOISE, IDAHO - DECEMBER 21, 2013: A Lucky 7 scratch ticket being played in hopes of winning a cash prize
BANGKOK - AUG 28: View of an electronic stock board of the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) on Aug 28, 2013 in Bangkok, Thailand. The SET has slumped 21% in recent weeks since this year's high in May.
Cali, Colombia - January 11, 2014: Photo of a Samsung Galaxy S4 device, showing the official Facebook page of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an innovate payment network.
CANADA,QUEBEC-DECEMBER, 23, 2013 - Online shopping on an IPAD using Paypal and Visa method of payment. PayPal is a popular and international method of money transfer via the Internet.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.