Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
BAHAMAS - CIRCA 1992: Christopher Columbus (1451-1506) on 1 Dollar 1992 Banknote from Bahamas. Italian explorer, colonizer and navigator.
BOSTON, USA - DECEMBER 29, 2013: Visa Credit and Debit Cards Over Dollar bills
CANADA - CIRCA 2005: John Macdonald on 10 Dollars 2005 Banknote from Canada. First Canadian prime minister.
AUSTRALIA - CIRCA 2007: Banjo Paterson (1864-1941) on 10 Dollars 2007 Banknote from Australia. Australian bush poet, journalist and author.
BARBADOS - CIRCA 2007: John Redman Bovell (1855-1928) on 2 Dollars 2007 Banknote from Barbados. Barbados superintendent of agriculture. His banana and sugar cane research buoyed Barbados economy.
AUSTRALIA - CIRCA 2007: Mary Gilmore (1865-1962) on 10 Dollars 2007 Banknote from Australia. Australian socialist poet and journalist.
NEW ZEALAND - CIRCA 1999: Edmund Hillary (1919-2008) on 5 Dollars 1999 Banknote from New Zealand. New Zealand mountaineer, explorer and philanthropist.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.