Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NEW YORK - MARCH 6 : Empire state building facade shines at sunset. It stood as the world's tallest building for more than 40 years (from 1931 to 1972), March 6th, 2011 in New York City, USA
NEW YORK CITY - SEPTEMBER 4: Crown Victoria Taxis, which may be phased out for hybrids, on Broadway in Times Square, September 4, 2010 in New York City.
NEW YORK CITY - SEPTEMBER 4: Pedestrian malls full of crowds on a summer Saturday afternoon in Times Square September 4, 2010 in New York City.
NEW YORK CITY - MAY 22: Times Square May 22, 2012 in New York, NY. Times Square is the world's most visited tourist attraction bringing over 39 million tourists annually.
NEW YORK CITY - OCTOBER 13: Aerial view of Manhattan and the Empire State Building at night on October 13, 2009 in New York. The building is a 102-story landmark and American cultural icon in NYC.
NEW YORK - OCTOBER 6: The Empire State Building on October 6, 2012 in NYC. The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark and American cultural icon in New York City.
NEW YORK - JAN. 15: The Empire State Building, behind a NYC subway sign, is lit orange on the January 15, 2013. The Empire State Building is 1,250 feet (381 meters), with its antenna spire included.
NEW YORK CITY - SEPTEMBER 5: Times Square offers landmark attractions and interactive LED billboards September 5, 2010 in New York, New York.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.