Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NYC - May 11, 2014: View of lower Manhattan skyscrapers in the financial district and nearly completed One World Trade Center (with rooftop antenna) seen from the Promenade in Brooklyn Heights
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - Aprli 25: View from the top of Petronas Twin Towers on April 25, 2014 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The skyscrapers height are 451.9m and were the tallest buildings in the world.
DUBAI, UAE - APRIL 29: Aerial view of Downtown Dubai and skyscrapers from the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa, at 828m, taken on 29 April 2013 in Dubai.
VILNIUS, LITHUANIA - OCTOBER 9: Vilnius city Zverynas district and Panorama shop center on October 9, 2014, Vilnius, Lithuania.
SHANGHAI - March 11: Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC), Shanghai on March 11, 2012. China. China is currently the second high-rise buildings, height of 492 meters and 101 floors above ground.
MOSCOW - JUNE 1: "Mercury City" - the highest skyscraper in Europe on June 1, 2014 in Moscow-City, Russia. The height of a 75-story tower is 338.8 meters.
NEW YORK CITY - MARCH 20: One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower) at sunset on March 20, 2013 in New York City. It is the tallest building in New York City with 1,776 feet height since 2012.
DUBAI, UAE - JANUARY 20: View at Sheikh Zayed Road skyscrapers in Dubai at January 20, 2011. the highest building in the wordl Burj Khalifa can be found there
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.