Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA,SPAIN-MAY 8: Detail of the bench in the park Guell, designed by Antonio Gaudi, on May 5, 2010 in Barcelona. Part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site "Works of Antonio Gaudi".
VALENCIA, SPAIN - OCTOBER 10: Tourists on October 10, 2010 in Valencia, Spain. As of 2009, Spain is 2nd most visited country in the world. Valencia is the 3rd largest urban area in Spain.
VALENCIA - OCTOBER 10: Street life on October 10, 2010 in Valencia, Spain. As of 2009, Spain is 2nd most visited country in the world.
BARCELONA - APRIL 30: "April fair in Barcelona - 2009" lasts 5 days. Cook from Valencia prepares national dish paella and fried potato. April, 30, 2009, Barcelona
VALENCIA, SPAIN - JANUARY 20: The Fodereck Building in the port of Valencia. Home of the 33rd America's Cup sailing event (February 8, 2010), on January 20, 2010 in Valencia, Spain.
VALENCIA, SPAIN - MAY 5: Gothic style Torres de Serrano on May 5, 2011 in Valencia, Spain was built in 1391 was considered the flamboyant trade gate of Valencia. The towers were also a prison for nobility 1586 -1887.
VALENCIA, SPAIN - MARCH 19: Unknown woman Fallas celebration, one of the biggest parties in Spain a traditional celebration for Saint Joseph on March 19, 2007 in Valencia, Spain
VALENCIA, SPAIN - MARCH 30: Panoramic interior view of Plaza de toros (bullring) in Valencia, Spain. The stadium was built by architect Sebastian Monleon in 1851. March 30, 2012 in Valencia, Spain.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.