The River Plym Devon, England. Its source is some 450m (appx 1500ft) above sea level on Dartmoor. From the upper reaches the river flows roughly southwest and enters the sea near the city of Plymouth.
- Image ID:148848533
- Copyright: Lee Morriss
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Do more with Shutterstock
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Edit images for free with Shutterstock Editor
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?