Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Retro style clenched fist held high in protest against grunge concrete wall background indicating revolution or aggression. Graffiti fist.
BERLIN, July 26: Graffiti at the East Side Gallery on July 26, 2013 in Berlin,Germany. It documents a time of change and hopes for a better future. Removing some sections now stirs up controversy
BERLIN - MARCH 10: The painting from Birgit Kinder of the Trabant in The East Side Gallery - the largest outdoor art gallery in the world on a segment of the Berlin Wall March 10, 2011 in Berlin.
Berlin The Wall
BERLIN GERMANY MAY 22: Street art mural of Flash supehero by unknow artist on may 22 2010 in Berlin Germany.
BERLIN GERMANY MAY 22: Street art by unknow artist on may 22 2010 in Berlin Germany. Since Berlin is a hub of Street Art a typical Berliner would probably not blink an eye at this type of paste up.
BERLIN, GERMANY - APRIL 15, 2013: The memorable segment of the barrier wall from communist history called 'Berliner Mauer' which collapsed 1989, is the largest world amateur art gallery of graffiti.
BERLIN, GERMANY - NOVEMBER 10, 2013: Fragment of the East Side Gallery exhibition, the largest outdoor art gallery in the world, painted on the segment of Berlin wall
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.