Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NEW YORK, NY, USA - OCTOBER 31: Uncommon darkness has settled on the eerily empty, blacked-out streets of Lower Manhattan in New York, NY, USA, on October 31, 2012.
NEW YORK CITY - MAY 20: Pell St in Chinatown May 20, 2012 in New York, NY. It is the largest and oldest such enclave in the Western Hemisphere with nearly 100,000 residents.
NEW YORK CITY - MARCH 12: The Empire State Building shines in the afternoon on March 12th, 2010 in New York, USA. The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark and American icon in New York.
NEW YORK CITY - MAY 23: Cobblestone intersection in historic New York City meatpacking district on May 23, 2012. This trendy neighborhood was once a predominate meat distribution center.
NEW YORK - NOV 8: Work crews pump water out of a flooded building along West Street in Lower Manhattan on November 8th, 2012 in New York City, NY. Superstorm Sandy shut down much of the city.
NEW YORK CITY - OCTOBER 13: The landmark Charging Bull in Lower Manhattan represents the strength and power of the American People October 13, 2010 in New York, NY.
Wall street sign in black and white in New York city close-up view
NEW YORK CITY - SEPT 11: Tribute in Light marking the 9/11 anniversary as seen from Lower Manhattan on September 11, 2012 in New York City, NY.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.