Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
KOLKATA, INDIA - JAN 17: Street traffic blurred in motion at evening on January 17, 2013 in Kolkata, India. Kolkata has a density of 814.80 vehicles per km road length
KOLKATA, INDIA - JANUARY 10: Vegetable seller reads a newspaper and waits for the customers on the old city market on January 10, 2012 in Calcutta. 0.81% of Kolkata's workforce employed in agriculture
DELHI - JANUARY 1:Sacks of pulses, rice and grain with price labels outside a shop on January 1, 2009 in Old Delhi, India
KOLKATA, INDIA - JAN 13: Antique white Ambassador car down the busy street on January 13, 2013 in Kolkata, India. First Ambassador was produced by the Yellow Cab Manufacturing Company in 1921
KOLKATA, INDIA - JAN 20: Lines of the yellow Ambassador taxi cabs and buses on the road of the city on January 20, 2013 in Calcutta, India. Kolkata has a density of 814.80 vehicles per km road length
KOLKATA, INDIA - JANUARY 18: Colorful buses, cars and pedestrians move on the crowded street on January 18, 2013 in Kolkata, India. Kolkata has a density of 814.80 vehicles per km road length
KANCHIPURAM, INDIA - JANUARY 15: Traffic jam at the time of harvest festival Pongal on January 15, 2012 in the ancient indian city Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.
KOLKATA, INDIA - JAN 17: People and cars blurred in motion on the busy street of the asian metropolis on January 17, 2013 in Kolkata, India. Kolkata has a density of 814.80 vehicles per km road length
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.