Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NANDGAON - MAR 22: People throw colors to each other during the Holi celebration at Krishna temple on March 22, 2013 in Nandgaon, India. Holi is the most celebrated religious festival in India.
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - MAR 31: Unidentified girl during Holi Festival of Colors, Mar 31, 2013 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Holi, marks the arrival of spring, being one of the biggest festivals in Asia
KUTTANAD, INDIA - JUNE 26:Unidentified people walk on the flood water on June 26,2013 in Kuttanad, India. Kuttanad is an area below sea level and is often affected by flood during heavy rains
LOS ANGELES - MARCH 16 : Celebrants dancing during the color throw. Holi Festival of Colors on March 16, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA
LOS ANGELES - MARCH 16 : Explosion of a packet of colors during the color countdown. Holi Festival of Colors on March 16, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA
LOS ANGELES - MARCH 16 : Dancing and celebrating during the color throw. Holi Festival of Colors on March 16, 2013 in Los Angeles, CA
NAGAPATTINAM, SOUTH INDIA - JANUARY 03: Fishermen during local Pongal Festival on January 03, 2011 in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu, South India
HYDERABAD,AP,INDIA-AUGUST 29:People shopping in the street market near charminar during Ramzan festival August 29 2011 in Hyderabad,Ap,India.About 25 lakh people visit area every Ramzan season.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.