Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
NEW YORK, USA - JULY 13, 2008: Unidentified people on the street of New York at July 13, 2008. At 2010 population of New York City was more than 19 million.
NEW YORK CITY - Nov 13: The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark skyscraper and was the world's tallest building for more than 40 years. November 13, 2010 in Manhattan, New York City.
NEW YORK CITY - NOV 13: The Empire State Building is a 102-story landmark skyscraper and was the world's tallest building for more than 40 years. November 13, 2010 in Manhattan, New York City.
NEW YORK, USA - SEPT 13: Chrysler building facade,in New York, was the world's tallest building before it was surpassed by the Empire State Building in 1931. September 13, 2009
NEW YORK - MAY 13: From Federal Hall, pedestrians walk along Broad Street past the New York Stock Exchange on May 13, 2013 in New York City. The Exchange building was built in 1903.
NEW YORK CITY - AUGUST 13: Radio City Music Hall at Rockefeller Center on August 13, 2013in New York, NY. Completed in 1932, the famous music hall was declared a city landmark in 1978.
NEW YORK CITY - JUN 13: Lights of Times Square in the evening, June 13, 2013 in NYC. Formerly Longacre Square, Times Square was renamed in April 1904 after The New York Times moved its headquarters.
NEW YORK CITY - OCT 13: Yellow Taxi and Historic Flatiron Building in NYC as seen on OCT 13, 2012 in New York.This iconic triangular building located in Manhattan's Fifth Ave was completed in 1902.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.