Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
SAN DIEGO, USA - OCTOBER 3, 2011: Victorian Hotel del Coronado on October 2, 2011 in San Diego, USA. In the hotel was filmed famous comedy "Some like it hot", which starred Marilyn Monroe.
SAN DIEGO,USA - FEBRUARY 24 2014: The historic aircraft carrier, USS Midway, now a museum docked in Downtown San Diego, Southern California, United States of America, the skyline and Coronado bridge.
SAN DIEGO - JUL 4: Fourth of July fireworks at the San Diego County Fair on July 4, 2012 in San Diego, California.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - MARCH 31: Unidentified man dragging a canoe boat walking through the Scripps Pier on March 31, 2013 in La Jolla, San Diego, CA, USA. La Jolla Shore is a popular launch point for canoeing.
SAN DIEGO , CA - SEP 01 : The Spanish village art center in San Diego's Balboa Park on September 01 2013 , It built in 1935 to depict an Old Spanish village and it has 37 working artist studios
SAN DIEGO, USA - JUNE 11: facade of historic hotel St. James on June 11, 2012 in San Diego, USA. Built in 1913 by the late Henry Harms Preibisius, the hostelry was the tallest building in San Diego.
SAN DIEGO, USA - FEBRUARY 24 2014: The sculpture of unconditional surrender, of a sailor kissing a nurse after the end of world war II, the San Diego skyline and the Coronado bridge in the background.
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - SEPTEMBER 29: City trolley in San Diego on September 29, 2014. The San Diego Trolley is a light rail system operating in the metropolitan area of San Diego
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.