Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
Sympathetic pathway of the ANS
Functions of left and right hemispheres of the brain
Human Brain ECG Health monitoring of the electrical signals that cause seizures in the human mind and charting the cognitive mental function of the intelligence of the anatomy of the body.
Vector Brain Showing Synapses Activity in Retro Colors
Left and right brain functions, Cerebral function and analytical thinking concept
Human nerve cell synapse receptor with a human head and brain and a magnification of an anatomy detail showing the biological function of neurons or neurological and cognitive function on white.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.