TORONTO - MAY 10: St. Andrews Presbyterian church on King street on May 10, 2007 in Toronto. The building was designed by architect W. G. Storm in romanesque revival style and it was opened in 1876.
- Image ID: 116144062
- Release Information: Editorial Use Only. Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited.
- Editorial Credit: Deymos.HR / Shutterstock.com
- Copyright: Deymos.HR