Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA, SPAIN - MAY 7: Casa Mila or La Pedrera on May 7, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. This famous building was designed by Antoni Gaudi and is one of the most visited of the city.
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JULY 19: Antoni Gaudi's work at the roof of Casa Mila on July 19, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. Popularly known as La Pedrera, this modernist house was built between 1906 and 1910.
LEEDS, UK- MAY 31st 2013. Andy Scott 15m high horse sculpture named Equusdy, at Trinity Shopping Centre,the UKs newest shopping center . Leeds, UK. May 31st 2013
LEEDS, UK - APR 4: Andy Scott's "Equusdy ", a 15m high horse sculpture is a visual focus for the Trinity Shopping Centre, the UK's newest shopping center in Leeds, April 4th 2013
BARCELONA - NOVEMBER 15: Chimneys with the shape of warrior's helmets on the roof of Casa Mila on November 15, 2009 in Barcelona, Spain, built by the modernist architect Antoni Gaudi in 1910.
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - MAY 25: Bill Shankey statue at the Anfield stadium home for Liverpool Football Club one of the English Premier League F.C. Anfield stadium on May 25, 2013 in Liverpool, UK.
MADRID - MARCH 10: Edifisio Metropolis building on Gran Via street, on March 10 2012 in Madrid, Spain. Since 2012 Spain has 52 million visitors, 3% increase over last year.
KATHMANDU, NEPAL-MAY 19: Crowd of local Nepalese people visit the famous Durbar square on May 19, 2013 in Kathmandu, Nepal. Bhaktapur is the third largest city in Kathmandu valley
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.