Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BARCELONA, SPAIN - NOVEMBER 6: Ceramic art in Park Guell on November 6, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain. It was built in 1900-14 and is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site "Works of Antoni Gaudi".
BARCELONA - JULY 19: Casa Mila aka La Pedrera (Catalan for 'The Quarry') on July 19, 2009 in Barcelona. La Pedrera was built in 1906-1910.
BARCELONA-JULY 25: La Pedrera on July 25, 2012 in Barcelona. La Pedrera is a building designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi in the Eixample district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
BARCELONA, SPAIN - JUNE 03: Casa Batllo Facade. The famous building designed by Antoni Gaudi is one of the major touristic attractions in Barcelona. June 03, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - NOVEMBER 11: Casa Batllo Facade. The famous building designed by Antoni Gaudi is one of the major touristic attractions in Barcelona. November 11, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - NOVEMBER 11: Casa Batllo and Casa Ametller Facades. They are major touristic attractions in Barcelona. November 11, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain
BARCELONA, SPAIN - FEB 2: View of the penthouse of the Batllo House, a renowned building located in the heart of Barcelona and one of Antoni GaudÃ?ÂÃ¢Â?Â?s masterpiece, on Febrary 2, 2013. Barcelona
BARCELONA, SPAIN - FEB 3: The Palau de la Musica Catalana is a concert hall, built by the architect Lluis Domenech i Montaner between 1905 and 1908, on Febrary 3, 2013. Barcelona
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.