Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
BANGKOK,THAILAND-NOVEMBER 9:Decorated barge parades past the Grand Palace at the Chao Phraya River during Fry the Kathina ceremony cloth of Royal Barge Procession on Nov. 9, 2012 in Bangkok,Thailand
BANGKOK,THAILAND - APRIL 13: Thai people come to build the Sand Pagoda for return the sand to the temple on Songran festival at Pho temple on April 13,2013 in Bangkok,Thailand
BANGKOK - MARCH 8: Suvarnabhumi Airport is the world's fourth largest single-building airport terminal ,designed by Helmut Jahn on March 8, 2012 in Bangkok ,Thailand.
BANGKOK - MARCH 16. Reclining Buddha's head in Wat Pho temple on March 16, 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand. Wat Pho is named after a monastery in India where Buddha is believed to have lived.
BANGKOK APRIL 13: Wooden boats busy ferrying people at Amphawa floating market on April 13, 2011 in Bangkok. A traditional popular method of buying and selling still practiced in canals , Thailand.
BANGKOK - FEBRUARY 10 :Chinese lion dancers take to the streets in bangkok's china town during the Chinese New Year celebrations on February 10, 2013 in Yaowaraj road, Bangkok, Thailand
BANGKOK – APRIL 13: Wooden boats busy ferrying people at Amphawa floating market on April 13, 2011 in Bangkok. A traditional popular method of buying and selling still practiced in Amphawa canals of Thailand.
BANGKOK - MARCH 16. Tapestry art pattern in the Wat Pho temple on March 16, 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand. Wat Pho is named after a monastery in India where Buddha is believed to have lived.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.