Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
venomous yellow eyelash pit viper on red plant, arenal, costa rica, latin america, deadly snake
Emerald boa (Corallus caninus) is a non-venomous boa species that inhabits the tropical rainforests of South America. There is no currently recognized subspecies.
Yellow-bellied puffsnake (Pseustus sulfureus)
The critically endangered and rarely seen Splendid Leaf Frog of Central and South America, Cruziohyla calcarifer
Temple pit viper: snake of the Temple of the Azure Cloud Coiled Ready to Strike
Scarlet King Snake Coiled Ready to Strike
yellow anaconda skin from alive body
The head of a six-meter anakonda - El Cedral, Los Llanos, Venezuela
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.