LONDON JUNE 1: The modern 30 St Mary Axe on June 1, 2012 in London, UK. The building, called Swiss Re Building or informally the Gherkin, was damaged in 1992 by a bomb placed by the Provisional IRA.
- Image ID:109591280
- Copyright: meunierd
- Editorial Credit: meunierd / Shutterstock.com
Editorial Use Only.
Use of this image in advertising or for promotional purposes is prohibited.
- Available in high-resolution and several sizes to fit the needs of your project.
Get Started for Free
Do more with Shutterstock
Over 60 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Edit images for free with Shutterstock Editor
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Can I cancel my subscription?