Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
MEXICO CITY, MEXICO - AUGUST 20: Diego Rivera murales at government palace in Mexico DF on August 20 2005. Rivera was a prominent Mexican painter and husband of Frida Kahlo.
Rivera Mural Mexico
Woman views Rivera's mural entitled: "A Dream of a Sunday Afternoon in Alameda Park," in the Museo Mural Diego Rivera, Mexico City
FEBRUARY 6, 2014, SAN FRANCISCO, CA - INSTITUTE OF ART, DIEGO RIVERA; Fresco painted in 1931, it's one of four murals in the Bay Area painted by Mexican artist Diego Rivera (1886-1957).
PANAMA - CIRCA 1968: A stamp printed in Panama shows the work "the watermelons" by Diego Rivera, circa 1968
MEXICO - CIRCA 1975: A stamp printed in Mexico shows Juan Aldama portrait by Diego Rivera, circa 1975
ECUADOR - CIRCA 1967: a stamp printed in the Ecuador shows Wanderer, Painting by Diego Rivera, Summer Olympics, Mexico City 68, circa 1967
MONTEVIDEO - SEP 25: Graffiti in honor Frida Kahlo on September 25, 2012 in Montevideo, Uruguay. Tribute to the Mexican painter, wife of muralist Diego Rivera.
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.