Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
WARSAW, POLAND - MARCH 23: Conference participants during the Warsaw Medical Congress For Young Scientists at the Medical University of Warsaw. March 23, 2013 in Warsaw, Poland.
REHOVOT - JULY 17: Medical Cannabis in boxs on July 17, 2011in Rehovot, Israel. Medical Marijuana use has been permitted since the 90s for patients pain-related illnesses
MOSCOW - APRIL 15: Unidentified beautician gives a presentation at the international exhibition of professional cosmetics and beauty salon equipment INTERCHARM on April 15, 2011 in Moscow
REHOVOT - JULY 17:A nurse holds Medical Cannabis on July 17, 2011 in Rehevot.Marijuana is illegal in Israel but medical use has been permitted since the early 1990s for patients pain-related illnesses
KORAT, THAILAND - SEP 15 : Bangkok Hospital Rescue team(white) pulling cart with wounded person to helicopter in Search and Rescue Exercise(SAREX) on September 15, 2012 in Nakhonratchasima,Thailand
USSR - CIRCA 1968: Illustration from the textbook Popular Medical Encyclopedia published in USSR shows detailed muscular system, circa 1968
JANUARY 2007 - A doctor checks mother and children for HIV/AIDS at Pepo La Tumaini Jangwani, HIV/AIDS Community Rehabilitation Program, Orphanage & Clinic. Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
JANUARY 2007 - A doctor consults with mother and children about HIV/AIDS at Pepo La Tumaini Jangwani, HIV/AIDS Community Rehabilitation Program, Orphanage & Clinic. Nairobi, Kenya, Africa
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.