St Columbas church on the island of Canna was re built in 1914 on the site of ancient churches going back possibly to the 7 th century.
- Image ID: 105722537
- Copyright: Hugh McKean
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 40 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.