Sorry, this image is no longer available.Return to the homepage
Similar ImagesSee All
SWEDEN - CIRCA 1978: A stamp printed by SWEDEN shows Swedish botanist, physician, and zoologist Carl Linnaeus (Carl von Linne) in the traditional dress of the Sami people of Lapland, circa 1978
GERMANY - CIRCA 1986: a stamp printed in the Germany shows Carl Maria von Weber, Composer and Pianist, Mass in E-flat Major, circa 1986
DENMARK-CIRCA 1960s:A stamp printed in DENMARK shows image of Frederick IX (Christian Frederik Franz Michael Carl Valdemar Georg), King of Denmark from 20 April 1947 until his death, circa 1960s.
DENMARK - CIRCA 1965: a stamp printed in the Denmark shows Carl Nielsen, Composer, circa 1965
FRANCE - CIRCA 2000: a stamp printed in the France shows Carl Lewis Wins Four Olympic Gold Medals, 1984, circa 2000
GERMANY - CIRCA 2007: a stamp printed in the Germany shows Brandenburg Gate, Designed by Carl Gotthard Langhans, circa 2007
HUNGARY - CIRCA 1955: Stamp printed in Hungary with portrait image of Carl von Than or Karoly Than, a Hungarian chemist who discovered carbonyl sulphide, circa 1955.
GDR - CIRCA 1971: a stamp printed in GDR shows Rudolf Carl Virchow, Doctor, Anthropologist, Pathologist and Politician, Known for His Advancement of Public Health, circa 1971
View Images by Category
Get Started for Free
Empowering the World's Storytellers
High quality images curated from over 150 countries.
Over 50 million photos, vectors, illustrations, and more.
Simple and flat pricing by image or by month.
Over 230,000 images downloaded every day.
Frequent Licensing Questions
- Do I have to pay more to get access to the full Shutterstock Collection?
- Nope! Everyone who signs up gets full access to our entire library, including our curated collections. We won't charge you more for better quality content.
- What's the difference between a Standard License and an Enhanced License?
- All plans come as a Standard license, and can be upgraded to an Enhanced license at any time. Our Standard license allows you to use images for anything, except large print runs over 500,000+ or for merchandising. Enhanced license should be for larger print runs or advertising.
- Do I have to pay more for high resolution images?
- Absolutely not. Vectors, or eps files are included in the price of your purchase.
- How long can I use these images?
- Our license is a global/world-wide usage license that lasts in perpetuity. Once you have downloaded your image, you have life-long rights to use it under the terms of the license purchased.
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee. If at any time you're unsatisfied with your experience with us, you can cancel your subscription.